Amazing sounding Millar Cedar/Rosewood Tenor CD-260W for sale

uketorik

Reaction score
I’ve put on consignment for sale my Millar tenor CD-260W at World of Ukes.

It’s a beautiful all solid Cedar top with Bolivian Rosewood back and sides, Indian rosewood fingerboard/bridge and exquisite rope binding reminiscent of early Nunes ukes. And most importantly, it sounds amazing with a full, rich tone. Selling it because I mainly play sopranos these days. It has two minor nicks and is sold at a discounted price of £449 (retail price £599) with free worldwide shipping.

Matt from WoU is an absolutely wonderful guy to deal with. Do check it out if you’re interested!

98E68BE0-ED4A-4E30-8BCB-A66B93841D4F.jpeg

27C373AB-F45E-4E60-B7BF-6D92E2AB1CA4.jpeg

Last edited:
What a great deal that is! Good luck with the sale... very tempting, but I'm trying to dig myself out of UAS hell at the moment!

What a great deal that is! Good luck with the sale... very tempting, but I'm trying to dig myself out of UAS hell at the moment!
I’ve owned a couple of tenors, and the Millar is the best sounding one of all. It was hard to let this one go, but I had to recoup a little after buying too many sopranos!

In my opinion, the tone, craftsmanship and quality of Millar ukes at the price they are being sold for is pretty unbeatable. In fact I’m actually looking to get a Millar for my next soprano.

Sorry I’m not helping your UAS! 😆

I’ve owned a couple of tenors, and the Millar is the best sounding one of all. It was hard to let this one go, but I had to recoup a little after buying too many sopranos!

In my opinion, the tone, craftsmanship and quality of Millar ukes at the price they are being sold for is pretty unbeatable. In fact I’m actually looking to get a Millar for my next soprano.

No, you're not! And yes, have consistently heard good things about Millar...

You are killing me! 😁

Top Bottom