Sold aNueNue UC10 Concert - Living Coral colorway (Pink)

Price
$150 USD
Shipping
Included within Continental (lower 48) USA
Size
Concert 23”

3-1-1

Reaction score
Like new, barely played, cannot find a mark on it. Concert version. I have to say this thing really chimes and punches far above its price point. Solid Spruce painted top and laminate mahogany back and sides. Maple fingerboard, intonation excellent. Super lightweight. Still has the original Anuenue Clearwater Fluorocarbons. Asking for $150 shipped anywhere in the Continental lower 48 USA only. Payment must come via PayPal F&F, Venmo or Zelle. Your choice. Thanks for looking.
-Nick

Attachments

• IMG_4997.jpeg
    IMG_4997.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4998.jpeg
    IMG_4998.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4999.jpeg
    IMG_4999.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5001.jpeg
    IMG_5001.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5002.jpeg
    IMG_5002.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5003.jpeg
    IMG_5003.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Little bit of a price drop in this to generate some new interest.

Little bit of a price drop in this to generate some new interest.
GLWTS!! I have this very uke from TUS. I 100% recommend anyone grab this little charmer of a uke because they are well built, bright, loud and easy to play with accuracy up and down the neck. For those looking, the pick guard was designed by aNueNue to be removed if you don't like it; there's the fabric layer then there is a clear plastic layer that can also be removed (very carefully). Gotaukulele has a review on this fantastic ukulele.

Some interest expressed but no bites yet.
Still available.

GLWTS!! I have this very uke from TUS. I 100% recommend anyone grab this little charmer of a uke because they are well built, bright, loud and easy to play with accuracy up and down the neck. For those looking, the pick guard was designed by aNueNue to be removed if you don't like it; there's the fabric layer then there is a clear plastic layer that can also be removed (very carefully). Gotaukulele has a review on this fantastic ukulele.
what strings do you put on it? the original ones are for me too thin... I want also set it up for low g....

what strings do you put on it? the original ones are for me too thin... I want also set it up for low g....
I have PhD concert re-entrant strings currently. Not tons of sustain but nice and loud.

Top Bottom