Ask the person after you a random question

By that definition, yes and several other commonly eaten "vegan meals" because any meal containing food that animals eat would inconvenience those animals.

Sitting high on the food chain, are there any foods that don't in some way inconvenience those lower on the food chain?

Liquid calories and esp. whisky.

The only question is what are some good brands?

I order them to close all those dumps.

Should marijuana be legalized in the USA?

Already has been in a lot of states. Doesn't seem right to arrest someone in one state even though it is legal in another state.

What is something you'd like to learn, (not related to ukuleles)?

learning how to "touch type' would be cool although being able to "hunt and peck" with one hand while eating a donut with the other hand has merits.

Ever made mac and cheese from scratch?

Never. I don’t dare. It would be too slippery a slope for me, as I adore mac and cheese. In our house, I’m known as the Carb Queen. :)

If you had to move to another country, which one would you choose?

If I had to make that decision, I'd probably spend the rest of my life researching the answer! I think I'd prefer to live somewhere that English is the predominant language. Maybe someplace like Australia or New Zealand? But, I also know that there are places where I could live comfortably for the rest of my life with the money that I already have saved. There's something to be said for that. But, my wife would never feel comfortable living someplace with cost of living that low. It does come with other potential related "costs" such as less prevalent law enforcement, less access to higher level health care, etc. Would not be an easy decision to make.

Why am I still awake at 3:39am?

You could be working third shift.

Had an English muffin this morning. What's your favorite breakfast?

Toast and tea. And - when somebody else makes them - scrambled eggs.

How old are you, and how old do you feel mentally?

74 years old chronologically. Mentally highly variable from single to triple digits.

If there was a cure for UAS would anyone want it?

I don’t have it but IAS and I think yes, because it makes things difficult when you’re poor and only have one room

what’s your favourite genre of music you like to listen to?

I alternate between classic rock (60's through 80's and a little into 90's) and blues.

What's your favorite 3-chord progression? I like playing blues, so I-IV-V in any flavor or variation makes me happy.

Yeah, you can't go wrong with the old I-IV-V.

Anybody still have snow on the ground?

Bread/Pizza/NYCheesecake/Salmon/StrawberryShortcake/Pasta/MashedPotatoes/Broccoli/Chicken/Cauliflower/Peas/Rice

How many times have you moved in your life?

15 at last count. A somewhat nomadic life.

How many states and or countries have you seen?

I've at least driven through, (I guess that counts as having seen it, though there was no sight seeing in many cases), most of the states, but not South Carolina, or some of the East coast, (CT, Maryland, Maine, PA, VT, Delaware, NJ, RI, NH, and DC.) Did spend a bit of time in MA and have been to NY, so I've seen some of the East Coast, though.

What is something that you'd like to own but don't yet own it?

The winning lottery ticket could open the way to a lot of other stuff to own.

I had a high school math teacher who liked to do polynomials in his head for fun. What your favorite HS subject?

English.

What do you do with old/used ukulele strings? I just used some to hang a bird house. Came in handy. 🐦

Top Bottom