tempImageupZJxo.png
    910.6 KB · Views: 154
  • tempImageylZrMP.png
    tempImageylZrMP.png
    677.4 KB · Views: 152
  • tempImageeFNkDC.png
    tempImageeFNkDC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
That's a holy grail bari right there and a fantastic price too without the wait and the shipping from down under.

If I hadn't just bought that Farallon tenor I'd be all over this. Do you or could you post another pic or two of the sides and the endpin area? The 21 inch scale sounds interesting too. I've only played with 19 or 20 inchers like my Mya Moe.

I can certainly vouch for Ron as a great seller, and I recently bought my “grail” Barron River baritone from him. It is pretty spectacular and I’m sure that this one is just as fabulous.

Thanks for the additional pics. Oh wow I don’t think you mentioned it had a bound side port. Stellar! My will power is weakened even further. Off to mull over my financial priorities…
That’s not the way to think, @UkerDrew. You just move all those boring financial priorities down a notch and put this at the top. Works like magic! 🪄

Update on this baritone: I purchased it and it arrived last week. I'm guessing Ron hasn't gotten to marking it as sold. It's such an impressive instrument - the build and sound are astonishing. Last night was the first time I plugged in in and the clarity knocked me over!

And FWIW, Ron is great to transact with - fast and careful shipping.

Update on this baritone: I purchased it and it arrived last week. I'm guessing Ron hasn't gotten to marking it as sold. It's such an impressive instrument - the build and sound are astonishing. Last night was the first time I plugged in in and the clarity knocked me over!

And FWIW, Ron is great to transact with - fast and careful shipping.
Thank you for saving me from myself!

Good Lord! I've been wanting another baritone lately, but having just booked a vacation, I'm out of the running for this one.

GLWS

Top Bottom