Bengawan Solo by Malaysia Ukulele Group!

Very nice. I've travelled to Malaysia on business and this video reminded me of the eating places in business malls and the streets.

It looks like you got a good group of players and a nice family setting.

I enjoyed the video. Keep em coming.

Very nice. I've travelled to Malaysia on business and this video reminded me of the eating places in business malls and the streets.

It looks like you got a good group of players and a nice family setting.

I enjoyed the video. Keep em coming.

Thank you! Actually this is a famous Indonesian song, but yeah is suits the mood that day (rainy). And yes, Malaysia got tons of food stalls which offer you delicious foods yet cheap. This is just some of us (MUG is a Kuala Lumpur-based ukulele group) meeting our ukulele friends in the northern region, Penang. We also have a monthly uke jam with a larger attendance. Let us know if you're coming to Malaysia again in the future. Thanks again! :D

Another video is up! A Kasabian cover. This was a performance at Komtar Walk, which also located in Penang. Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Very awesome- hope to meet up someday, I head up to KL very often!

So nice!! Makes me want to travel to Malaysia and join the jam :) Wish we had food stalls with spontaneous ukulele playing around here
You should totally come! :D You can spot food stalls here like almost everywhere. But we usually do the monthly uke jam in parks, lakeside, and recently on a beach in Port Dickson. Because here in Malaysia, ukulele is something new, so what we were looking for is actually an exposure to Malaysians, other than having fun with MUGers :)

THat last video is how uke gatherings should be.

THose kids probably don't know how good a thing they have that their guardians play music just for them.

nice to see one of my other favorite instruments as well - the cajon.

Another video is up! A Kasabian cover. This was a performance at Komtar Walk, which also located in Penang. Enjoy! :D

It's great how International the Ukulele is becoming. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun. Greetings from Catalonia!

Super cool!

I've got a friend from Malaysia who introduced me to the durian...

Top Bottom