Shipping
Included within the CONUS
Size
Tenor

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm selling my Blackbird Faralllon tenor with a sunburst body and an LR Baggs 5.0 installed. I purchased this new from The Ukulele Site in 2022 and it's still in mint condition with no dings or dents at all. Because of the super high gloss, in some light you'll see some of the typical swirls that you'd see with any uke that's been played at all.

As you may or may not know, the Blackbird ukes are made from an EKOA material which is not a real wood, so it is more durable and less prone to issues when using outside, on travel, etc. This is a beautiful sounding uke and could be a great one to have for gigging, using around the house, on travel, etc. If you'd like to read more you can checkout the Blackbird site at https://www.blackbirdguitar.com/products/farallon-tenor-ukulele.

This model has a few items that are add-ons to the standard version. It has a sunburst high gloss finish and a radius fretboard. I also had TUS add the Baggs 5.0 pickup. This one is strung in low G and comes with a gig bag.

Brand new with these upgrades, this uke would be over $2500.

I'm looking to get SOLD including shipping within the CONUS. Shipping anywhere else will need to be checked to see if additional $$ would be needed. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. Respectable offers will be considered.

IMG_6473.jpgIMG_6464.jpgIMG_6465.jpgIMG_6475.jpgIMG_6469.jpgIMG_6470.jpgIMG_2032.jpgIMG_2035.jpgIMG_2031.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a pm question.

Really impressed with your current uke inventory.

Top Bottom