Wanted Blue Outdoor Ukulele Soprano

Price
???
Shipping
included
Size
Soprano
Thanks, their website says coming soon. While the description says soprano, the specs scream tenor with a 17"scale and overall length of 26.5"
I suspect "coming soon" is optimistic. Outlook doesn't appear to make a wide range of colors anymore. They list only white and brown (translucent PC/glass) and black (opaque PC/carbon) on their site.

I suspect "coming soon" is optimistic. Outlook doesn't appear to make a wide range of colors anymore. They list only white and brown (translucent PC/glass) and black (opaque PC/carbon) on their site.
For ACU "coming soon" basically means out of stock. OU dc'ed blue and green ?last year, those colors may or may not come back.

According to the manufacturer, the Green is gone forever due to them running out of what they made them of. I am not sure if this pertains to the blue as well, but I suspect it does. I have the brown now, and I do not like it as much as the higher end "grey" one (15 or 20 dollars more).

According to the manufacturer, the Green is gone forever due to them running out of what they made them of. I am not sure if this pertains to the blue as well, but I suspect it does. I have the brown now, and I do not like it as much as the higher end "grey" one (15 or 20 dollars more).
So what is it about the carbon? A little brighter, as they claim?

So what is it about the carbon? A little brighter, as they claim?
Hmm, not sure it is brighter, but the tone is richer, fuller, and just better on the ears. The brown is good for drizzly days here, but I don't love listening to it.

Hmm, not sure it is brighter, but the tone is richer, fuller, and just better on the ears. The brown is good for drizzly days here, but I don't love listening to it.
I’m interested in the carbon so that’s helpful feedback.

Check out Vic's comparison of the glass filled and carbon grilled sopranos at

And tenors at

Top Bottom