Bonanza Ukuleles Oakridge Tenor

bazmaz

Reaction score
What a unique approach to uke. I assume the routing is done by CNC and it sure will leave a big pile of shavings for the wood stove. Can this shape be played seated without a strap?

I really like that shape. It sounds great as each note is succinct. Even when strumming aggressively it doesn't fall apart.

Very reasonably priced. Here's a couple of beers!

Last edited:
What a unique approach to uke. I assume the routing is done by CNC and it sure will leave a big pile of shavings for the wood stove. Can this shape be played seated without a strap?
Yes - he CNC cuts it - the shavings go in his compost toilet and stoves I believe.
Easy to play sitting down without, but i'd want one standing up

Nice review Baz. I’ve never considered oak. Sound was nice. I’d like to try a Oreo, Homestead or one of these oak series. The build method is very cool and ukuleles seem so solid. Thanks for keeping all things ukulele top of mind.

Nice review Baz. I’ve never considered oak. Sound was nice. I’d like to try a Oreo, Homestead or one of these oak series. The build method is very cool and ukuleles seem so solid. Thanks for keeping all things ukulele top of mind.
Thank you - my pleasure

Nice Review Barry. Bonanaza are unusual, and you are impressed each time when you review one.

I should purchase a Bonanza. Heck they are built in the states and I think in a neighboring state to me. I should probably give Pete a try.

Thanks for another fun review. I enjoy all your reviews !

Top Bottom