Shipping
40ish
Size
Concert

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I tend to play tenor most of the time, and when I'm not I find myself picking up a soprano. So this uke isn't getting any play. And when that happens my rule is find it a home where it will be enjoyed. It's a great uke, clean, clear and tons of sustain. These ukes are pretty well known, all solid walnut, with a maple neck with what I've been told is a "skunk stripe", and a walnut fretboard. It's in excellent condition, I can't find a mark on it. I'll include the gig bag in the deal or upgrade to an also excellent Oahu hard case for $50 more. Price with gig bag is $300 plus shipping/insurance and any PayPal fees. Experience says the shipping/insurance will be around $40. Happy to answer any questions or send specific pics. Thanks for looking! RickIMG_0775.jpgIMG_0776.jpgIMG_0777.jpgIMG_0780.jpgIMG_0781.jpgIMG_0782.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0784.jpgIMG_0785.jpgIMG_0786.jpgIMG_0787.jpgIMG_0788.jpg

Beautiful! I love the center sapwood. Quit tempting me;) I am already buying another ukulele this month and will be in real trouble if I buy two in one month.

Oh man, such a temptation and I don’t generally play concert. Good luck with the sale! It’s a beaut.

Cool that it says "W. Germany." Is this vintage (looks new to me), or does Bruko still use that stamp?

Top Bottom