Can anyone recommend a TV?

My mom bought a smart TV and pretty much doesn't use the smart aspect (although she does use it to connect to the interwebs so she can watch YouTube). She loves OTA and has purchased some pretty serious antennae so she can get more consistently reasonable reception to some of the slightly harder to get channels (yes, I am talking about you, PBS).

ETA - and you know, OTA isn't about free for us, because Mom does buy cable. It's about getting to watch the shows she wants to watch, which are a lot of the older (60's through 80's) shows. So that might be something worthwhile for your mom, too.
What antennae would your mom recommend? I could use something better for my own OTA viewing.

What antennae would your mom recommend? I could use something better for my own OTA viewing.
I'll ask what she has, but she's had to try a few different ones to get the right result where she is. She's had tricky reception until this most recent antenna, so I'll check which one that is specifically and let you know!

I'll ask what she has, but she's had to try a few different ones to get the right result where she is. She's had tricky reception until this most recent antenna, so I'll check which one that is specifically and let you know!
Thanks! My reception can be tricky too. I realize that whatever works for you mom might not work for me, but it's at least something to try based on someone else's good experience.

Top Bottom