Check out Google today

Ooooooooohhh!!! Must go try.

Word to the wise...if you're in an office full of people, you might turn your volume down just a tad. :rofl:

~Michael

Haha, it's so cool! I bet the people at Google had a fun time making it and then watching everyone post about it on the internet.

I wasted half an hour playing the logo yesterday. Aaaand I'm pretty sure I just... yep... just wasted another fifteen minutes playing today.

Pac Man has been my drug of choice since I played my first game on an old machine in a bowling alley when I was about seven years old. I might need to go to a meeting or something now.

I wasted half an hour playing the logo yesterday. Aaaand I'm pretty sure I just... yep... just wasted another fifteen minutes playing today.

Pac Man has been my drug of choice since I played my first game on an old machine in a bowling alley when I was about seven years old. I might need to go to a meeting or something now.

Pac Man Fever, my friend!
. . . o
(V)

yea, this has ot be one of the coolest things ever done. I played a bunch yesterday and have been playing all day today. I spent most of my life playing Ms. Pacman at my parent's Frozen Yogurt shop. PacMan Fever indeed. The 2 player tip is awesome, thanks!!

Word to the wise...if you're in an office full of people, you might turn your volume down just a tad. :rofl:

~Michael

I just got an emergency service call to an office.The vice president heard the siren sound coming from his computer (not knowing what pac man sounds like) and thought he had a virus.

Top Bottom