Check out my wacky old Bonanza

Griole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some pics of a Bonanza baritone (pear-shaped) that I've had for some time, but never shared with you folks before. I don't think anyone else ordered anythingCoffee1.JPGCoffee3.JPGCoffee4.JPG from Bonanza that looked like this. Yes, I am a coffee roaster! Thanks for looking

And here’s the perfect song to play on your unique Bonanza:

It will be turning 5 years "old" this November according to the soundhole label. That was just before the shape of the state of Minnesota was added to the label. I have a Homesteader from January of 2020 and it has the MN shape on it.

I also have an HPL uke from Bonanza in 2017. In my case I bought the "Flatlander" version just to use at festivals - both because it doesn't need a stand, and because it doesn't look like anything anyone would steal.

When it arrived my wife burst out laughing, because the laminate pattern I chose is exactly the same as the countertops in our laundry room! Shown below next to my Blackbird Farallon.

Attachments

• IMG_3031.JPG
    IMG_3031.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 26
I also have an HPL uke from Bonanza in 2017. In my case I bought the "Flatlander" version just to use at festivals - both because it doesn't need a stand, and because it doesn't look like anything anyone would steal.

When it arrived my wife burst out laughing, because the laminate pattern I chose is exactly the same as the countertops in our laundry room! Shown below next to my Blackbird Farallon.
Love the coffee beans!

With apologies to Barron River, Brad Donaldson and all other UUF- member luthiers, I wasn’t aware that ukulele theft was a thing.

I heard that someone recently left a quite nice uke in plain view in a Kia SUV. Car was stolen but the thief left the uke on the curb and, later, someone left 2 more alongside it. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom