Christmas Intermediate Chord Melodies for GCEA and DGBE Ukulele

UkeStuff

Reaction score
In the thread "Shameless Self Promotion," I have updated my arrangements of Christmas Chord Melodies to twenty (traditional, public domain) songs.

I do sell the collection for a whopping $6 USA at buymeacoffee.com/ukestuff

The song list appears below; and I do record demos (for reference) of each song, as well as a tutorial for those that would need them.

I write Chord Melody so that songs can be played Linear (Low) or Reentrant (High) ukulele; you can also play the highest note of any chord and just play the melody of the carol. My arrangements include both tablature and traditional notation; I do not include lyrics in my arrangements.

I'll add more songs to the collection next year, and will continue to leave the link the same so that past purchasers can just download the latest version (if they kept the link). I don't know how many more songs I can add; I think I can get up to forty...we'll see (though the collection may increase in price in future years if that is the case, as the collection will have more than doubled in size). I cannot arrange copyrighted works and distribute them, so I cannot include popular secular holiday music. So no Frosty, Rudolph, I Want a Hippopotamus...

I arrange as a ukulele player coming from a classical background; I am a music teacher (American public schools) with advanced degrees in education, and I do teach ukulele to my 5th grade students (10-11 year olds), and previously taught ukulele to middle school students (11-14 year olds). That said, most of my teaching focuses around ukulele as chords/accompaniment, rather than as a melodic or combined (melody & harmony, like chord melody) method. The organization of materials is also available on buymeacoffee for anyone interested in teaching ukulele as I do.

Back to the Chord Melody collection:

The song list currently (December 2022) includes:
  • Angels We Have Heard on High
  • Auld Lang Syne
  • Away in a Manger (2 Versions in one arrangement!)
  • Carol of the Bells
  • Coventry Carol That
  • Deck the Hall
  • The First Noel
  • Go, Tell It on the Mountain
  • Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
  • The Holly and the Ivy
  • I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In
  • It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
  • Joy to the World
  • Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming
  • O Christmas Tree
  • O Come, O Come Emmanuel
  • O Little Town of Bethlehem
  • Silent Night
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas
  • The Wexford Carol
That's enough "shameless self promotion" for now.

Top Bottom