Christmas Intermediate Chord Melodies (Updated/Expanded)

UkeStuff

Reaction score
Today I officially released my (final) collection of Christmas Intermediate Chord Melodies for both GCEA and DGBE ukulele. The collection includes 53 songs in 52 arrangements (I put both versions of “Away in a Manger” into a single arrangement. It comes as a PDF, though I might get some printed and sell those some other way.

The songs are all in the public domain, as I do not want to deal with copyright hassles at this time. Maybe someday I’ll figure out how to license existing songs and make them available, but the cost of that project would be extensive.

I made demos of all the songs into a single video, and recorded tutorials for every song. The demos aren’t perfect, but they will certainly give you an idea of what the arrangements sound like. The collection requires at least 45 minutes to play through, at a common tempo with a single performance (verse) of each song.

I also made an index of the songs by difficulty.

The collection is a whopping $10 and can be found in the “Extras” section at www.buymeacoffee.com/ukestuff.

If you had bought the collection in a previous year, you should be able to download the updated version.

If you buy the collection and enjoy the arrangements, please tell others!

If you are looking for other Christmas Chord Melody resources, I know there is a book (free) on Spencer Gay’s Uke Education website, and Mike Lynch’s wife still sells his book of Christmas Chord Melody songs (not free).

Thanks, as always, for all your support!

How easy or difficult would you consider your arrangements to be compared to Spencer Gay's or Mike Lynch's tabs?

How easy or difficult would you consider your arrangements to be compared to Spencer Gay's or Mike Lynch's tabs?
It all depends on the song; I do have an index by difficulty as well. They are certainly different; I arrange in a way that the arrangements generally stay below the 12th fret, and also do not use the 4th string for melody so they can be used by High or Low G. I also arrange with a choral mindset. There are a few songs right on the edge of my own ability to play; and some that are pretty easy.

More shameless promotion: I forgot to add the list of songs that are in the collection:

• A la Nanita Nana
  • Angels from the Realms of Glory
  • Angels We Have Heard on High
  • Auld Lang Syne
  • Away in a Manger (Medley of two versions)
  • Bring a Torch, Jeanette Isabella
  • Carol of the Bells
  • Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus
  • Coventry Carol
  • Deck the Hall
  • Ding Dong Merrily on High
  • The First Noel
  • The Friendly Beasts
  • Fum, Fum, Fum
  • Go, Tell It On the Mountain
  • God Rest You Merry Gentlemen
  • Good King Wenceslas