Price
Shipping
You pay yours, I'll pay mine!
Size
Tenor

MattyNaylor

Reaction score
Good evening family,
I am looking to trade my Custom heritage Curly koa tenor for a klos full carbon or farallon. I just purchased it last week and it's in mint condition. Comes with a hard case as well. This uke sounds a lot like my moon bird tenor and I want something that has a different type of sound and is also "outside proof" that I can take on road trips. If no one is interested, I will gladly hold on to this a little longer because I do quite enjoy it, just putting it out there and hopefully before summer I'll get a bite before camping season!
The specs are:
Body and faceplate: Curly hawaiian koa
Neck: bolt-on Mahogany with carbon fiber stiffening rod
Fretboard and bridge: Indian Ebony
Rosette: Curly Mango
Tuners: Grover 18:1 w/ rosewood buttons
Finish: Satin

Here is a video of Mika Kane playing my uke!

Here is a video of me comparing it with my moon bird (dont mind my mistakes! Recorded in one take)
lol)

Feel free to inbox me.
20240407_224617.jpg20240407_224644.jpg20240407_224649.jpg20240407_224719.jpg20240407_224732.jpg20240407_224756.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely playing, and they both sound really nice - hope you’re able to find a trade partner for the Heritage…

nice playing Matty :) it would be interesting to know what strings you have on the heritage. I'm betting you have the black waters on the moonbird because I just put some on a couple of my ukes and noticed that sweet and ever so subtle softness when I listened to your recordings.

of course, I could be way off :LOL: GLWS or trade!

nice playing Matty :) it would be interesting to know what strings you have on the heritage. I'm betting you have the black waters on the moonbird because I just put some on a couple of my ukes and noticed that sweet and ever so subtle softness when I listened to your recordings.

of course, I could be way off :LOL: GLWS or trade!
The Heritage has worth Clears and the moon bird has worth browns. The moon birds strings were about six months old, so last night I changed them out with a set of worth Clears and a Fremont soloist low G. Its sounding glorious as ever lol.

nice (y) I have some Fremont blacks with low G that might be making their way onto my Singer cherry sunburst tenor soon :)

Top Bottom