de-houtwinkel

keenonuke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I saw an Instagram luthier de-houtwinkel. If anyone familiar with his work? The ukes look great.

I have a custom traveler piezo only steel string baritone made out of colored pencils from him. Great guy to work with and he's getting better and better with each one he makes...and the quality from over a year ago was already high but I think his new ones are especially stunning.

I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a custom uke.

I have a custom traveler piezo only steel string baritone made out of colored pencils from him. Great guy to work with and he's getting better and better with each one he makes...and the quality from over a year ago was already high but I think his new ones are especially stunning.

That sounds really cool; mind sharing some pics?

@ukudancer Your colored pencil piezo bari is whimsically SICK! I love it.

Any sound samples? 🙃
Not many that's not mixed in with other ukes. Let me get new strings and I'll record something.

This one is completely silent without the pickup as there's nowhere for sound to bounce on, so it's not representative of what he normally makes (he indulged me cause it was a really wild request lol)

Beautiful! Is that resin and wood?

Nick Zammeti on YouTube made a guitar out of colored pencils.

It's colored pencils and acrylic, I think...

I saw that one ,but i was more inspired by Burls Art guitar 4.0 and this skateboard drum pedal.

Top Bottom