Price
Shipping
Size
Tenor

kerneltime

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I bought this from DJ himself. It is an amazing sounding tenor very Martin/Collings sound profile. Rings up and down the neck.
In open to shipping internationally but will need to figure out the costs.
More pics: https://kerneltime.smugmug.com/Ukulele/DJ-Morgan-Koa-Tenor/n-V8DFmf/
I did not get a chance to record a sound sample but can do it for serious buyers.

Attachments

• IMG_4316.jpeg
    IMG_4316.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4308.jpeg
    IMG_4308.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 209
I just saw the listing for this uke on Reverb and definitely noticed that the $ is much less here! After applying the current exchange rate for CAD, it's more than CAD$450 less - interesting to note.

Not only is the listed price much higher there, but the shipping cost is listed as close to $300 to Canada (plus any border fees/taxes that might apply) - yikes!

I just saw the listing for this uke on Reverb and definitely noticed that the $ is much less here! After applying the current exchange rate for CAD, it's more than CAD$450 less - interesting to note.

Not only is the listed price much higher there, but the shipping cost is listed as close to $300 to Canada (plus any border fees/taxes that might apply) - yikes!
Most sellers increase the price a bit when using a 3rd party platform to help cover fees associated with selling. I do the same; also like to give the UU community a bit of a discount anyway. I've decreased prices for members who found my stuff on reverb when I hadn't posted it here.

I guess I expected some difference, but I was surprised how large it seemed (at least in canadian $). It's good to see the UU community supporting each other .
Ah Canadian exchange and shipping to Canada. So much fun. The thing that's protecting me from extensive UAS.

The UU Marketplace (actually just UU in general) has some really generous people. Although, like any online platform, sadly, it also has people trying to take advantage of our community and generosity, which is such a shame.

Oh and the shipping listed here is likely within US ... Something to keep in mind if you're shopping on the Marketplace is to ask for a quote for shipping to Canada. It'll likely be higher.

I am selling it on Reverb as well, Reverb fees amount to close to 10% and for shipping on Revern it is harder to ordinate shipping costs internationally. If someone wants me to ship internationally I can coordinate with the buyer and only charge the exact amount needed here. I prefer to sell it here.

Ah Canadian exchange and shipping to Canada. So much fun. The thing that's protecting me from extensive UAS.

The UU Marketplace (actually just UU in general) has some really generous people. Although, like any online platform, sadly, it also has people trying to take advantage of our community and generosity, which is such a shame.

Oh and the shipping listed here is likely within US ... Something to keep in mind if you're shopping on the Marketplace is to ask for a quote for shipping to Canada. It'll likely be higher.
Yup the shipping here is for US only.

I am open to shipping internationally but the cost will not be $50 but a lot more and the buyer and I would need to figure out the details. Heck if a buyer shows up from Hawaii I would still honor $50 but it will cost a lot more than $50 for certain parts of US itself.

Ok I just reread this and realized that you could take it that I meant kerneltime is taking advantage. NO!!! Please no. Do not read it that way. kerneltime is one of our many good 'uns!

(Blame it on the fuzzy sick brain 🙄)

Ok back to the proper topic of this thread which is:

AMAZING UKULELE FOR SALE! GENEROUS OFFER TO UU VIPs!

Ok I just reread this and realized that you could take it that I meant kerneltime is taking advantage. NO!!! Please no. Do not read it that way. kerneltime is one of our many good 'uns!

(Blame it on the fuzzy sick brain 🙄)

Ok back to the proper topic of this thread which is:

AMAZING UKULELE FOR SALE! GENEROUS OFFER TO UU VIPs!
Mahalo nui for the kind words!

This uke has a cool and interesting look to it. I bet it sounds great as well.

Top Bottom