Do you think this is weird?...

ChamorroDT

Reaction score
So...I have a friend who wanted these pair of shoes. The shoes were very popular and quickly ran out of stock in his size. His shoe size is 10.5. BUT...he took notice that the style of shoe he wanted came in a different colorway but it was womens. So he bought that style and that color in a 12 for Women. Is that weird? What do you think..?

Just curious.

If the shoe fits... ;)

I have bought boys' shoes in my size before. And clothes. As long as it looks however you want, I don't think it matters "who it was made for."

So...I have a friend who wanted these pair of shoes. The shoes were very popular and quickly ran out of stock in his size. His shoe size is 10.5. BUT...he took notice that the style of shoe he wanted came in a different colorway but it was womens. So he bought that style and that color in a 12 for Women. Is that weird? What do you think..?

Just curious.
Nope, I think that's fine. I know a bunch of guys that wear womens shoes (but they don't "look" like womens shoes). But even if they did, whatever, lol.

Unless we're talking about stilettos then I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

if a man wears women's shoes, his penis will actually fall off... this is a known fact! My neighbor's co-worker's pharmacist used this fact to avoid expensive gender reassignment surgery.

Unless we're talking about stilettos then I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

HAHA, no no, they were just some Nike's.

Wholly cow, how bored are you today?

Not so much bored as...curious and had no plans to do anything, haha :D

if a man wears women's shoes, his penis will actually fall off... this is a known fact! My neighbor's co-worker's pharmacist used this fact to avoid expensive gender reassignment surgery.

:eek:...HAHAHAHAHA

Wholly cow, how bored are you today?

Probably about as bored as the guy who read the post and then had to post a snarky comment about how bored the OP must be.

Top Bottom