Tabs/Chords Early Music for low G Ukulele

Putter

Reaction score
I have made a pdf with 50 pieces from the Middle Ages and Renaissance period.
You can play these pieces using the fingerstyle technique, but I play them with just my right thumb or with a plectrum.
Players of instruments such as the gittern, citole or the early lute also used some kind of pick (a quill plectrum). That way you can play very precisely and also faster than just with the thumb.
Have fun with it!

Early Music for low G Ukulele (pdf)

Soundclips

Rudi

You can play these pieces using the fingerstyle technique, but I play them with just my right thumb or with a plectrum.
Players of instruments such as the gittern, citole or the early lute also used some kind of pick (a quill plectrum). That way you can play very precisely and also faster than just with the thumb.
Have fun with it!

Soundclips

Rudi
You the man

Thank you very much for this new book. I've learned many pieces from some of your other books and am really looking forward to digging into this one. Thanks again!

Rudi, thank you so much for your efforts and your willingness to share the results with us mere mortals! My collection of your arrangements continues to grow. I just wish my ability to play them continued to grow as fast as you produce them. 👏😍

Thank you! I really liked that you included sound clips too.

Wow, Rudi! Just yesterday (while playing one of your earlier arrangements), I was wondering if you might be working on a new “book” of music, what genre it might be, and hoping it would be for low G ukuleles. And voila! Here it is - 50 pages of Early Music! I’m a huge fan of Middle Age and Renaissance music and play a lot of music from those eras on my celtic harp. So, needless to say, I’m thrilled with your latest collection, and really looking forward to spending time tomorrow playing the new pieces on my ukulele. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Right up my area of interest in playing, thank you so much Rudi! These are great, and you're so generous to share them with us. I'm very grateful for the effort you put into these.

Rudi can’t fail! Thank you! I enjoy your arrangements so much.

It almost looks like there might be enough of us who like this sort of music to come up with a way of getting together? A thread of our own is probably too much, but some kind of group? I’d love to hear anyone’s ideas. And I don’t mind hearing it’s a bad idea, either

Have fun with it!

Soundclips

Rudi
Thank you so very much. 🤙

It almost looks like there might be enough of us who like this sort of music to come up with a way of getting together? A thread of our own is probably too much, but some kind of group? I’d love to hear anyone’s ideas. And I don’t mind hearing it’s a bad idea, either
I don't think it's a bad idea!

Top Bottom