Price
$30 USD
Shipping
$5 Media Mail
Size
NA

brimmer

Reaction score
Hello, I enjoyed these 6 DVDs directed by Eddie Kamae for the Hawaiian Legacy Foundation. Now I am ready to move them on to another viewer. You can look up the specific titles at their website, which is where I bought most of them for $15 a disc. The Slack Key DVD was unavailable so I got that at eBay (for more money). I am happy to let them go for $30 plus $5 shipping to Conus. I don't want to break up the set, which is why I am selling them for $5 per DVD.

They are very well made, and won bunch of awards. There is music throughout all of the DVDs, including some uke playing by Eddie. Dennis Kamakahi, Smitty Smith (who has the happiest smile in the world), George Kuo, and a few other members of the Sons of the 80s and 90s are sort of house band for all 6 DVDs. You will have your favorites but I learned the most from the DVD on the Big Island songwriter Sam L'ia, who was one of Eddie's teachers, and I also especially liked the DVD called Words, Earth and Aloha, which explores spiritual aspects of Hawaiian music. It is a good reminder to strum with spirit, not speed!

Message me if interested….I really want to see these move on to another member, and recoup a bit of what I paid for them.

Attachments

• IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Sending PM now.

Top Bottom