Video Eggplant (Michael Franks)

Videos of yourself playing your ukulele (and anything else in addition), or of other ukulele players! General interest videos (pets, or whatever else you think is worth sharing) go in the General boards.
This was awesome! I saw MF live a few years ago. Great show! Been a fan of his for almost 20 years now :giggle:

Maybe this thread should be cross-referenced in the Food forum. Terrific song; reminds me of stuff by the late Dave Frishberg. And you performed it perfectly!

This was awesome! I saw MF live a few years ago. Great show! Been a fan of his for almost 20 years now :giggle:
Thanks, Andrew! That "Art of Tea" album really takes me back to a nice period in my life!

Maybe this thread should be cross-referenced in the Food forum. Terrific song; reminds me of stuff by the late Dave Frishberg. And you performed it perfectly!
Thanks, Patty! I don't know Dave Frishberg, so I'll check him out on YouTube. I don't know if the Seasons of the Ukulele group have ever done a "Food" season, but this song would be a great one to include! :)

Top Bottom