Eleuke electronics upgrade

jackdoddsr

Reaction score
I’m looking for any information on how to upgrade the electronics on a TC100-BK. I am a newbie and would appreciate any help

I’m looking for any information on how to upgrade the electronics on a TC100-BK. I am a newbie and would appreciate any help

I had a quick look at the instrument in question, and I'm afraid that there is no simple and easy upgrade path for such instruments. Any upgrade would be custom work requiring time, knowledge and money.

The simplest way to upgrade the electronics would be to completely remove the onboard electrics, making it passive only and using a quality outboard preamp.
This won't be a cheap option either.

Last edited:
I had a quick look at the instrument in question, and I'm afraid that there is no simple and easy upgrade path for such instruments. Any upgrade would be custom work requiring time, knowledge and money.

The simplest way to upgrade the electronics would be to completely remove the onboard electrics, making it passive only and using a quality outboard preamp.
This won't be a cheap option either.
Thank you for the reply anthonyg,
I will take your advice I have it set up as passive only and am playing it through my old Fender Mustang II v2 and it works. I already had 2 old Fender amps so that was not an added expense. Again thank you for excellent and quick help.

Thank you for the reply anthonyg,
I will take your advice I have it set up as passive only and am playing it through my old Fender Mustang II v2 and it works. I already had 2 old Fender amps so that was not an added expense. Again thank you for excellent and quick help.
OK, well my recommendation is that if you remove the onboard electronics, then you will still need something to amplify and impedence match the signal between the instrument and the Fender amp.
I am not recommending taking a passive piezo pickup straight into an amp.
Some people have had success using a Behringer ADI21, although I have not used it in this capacity myself.

OK, well my recommendation is that if you remove the onboard electronics, then you will still need something to amplify and impedence match the signal between the instrument and the Fender amp.
I am not recommending taking a passive piezo pickup straight into an amp.
Some people have had success using a Behringer ADI21, although I have not used it in this capacity myself.
I have purchased a Behringer ADI21 from sweetwater and will use between my amp to regulate the feed into Fender Mustang 2 amp. Thank you very much for your advice I appreciate your help.

I have purchased a Behringer ADI21 from sweetwater and will use between my amp to regulate the feed into Fender Mustang 2 amp. Thank you very much for your advice I appreciate your help.
Did you use the stock pu or put in a new one?

I used stock pickup just disconnected all the other electronic components and will feed this through behringer ADI21 external preamp.

Top Bottom