Email Notification

Is there a way to get an email notification when I receive a message or a reply to a thread I'm following?
There are some options under Your Account>Account Details>Preferences

There are some options under Your Account>Account Details>Preferences

Thanks. I just looked there, and almost everything was checked. Now, everything is checked. When I click on my name, under Preferences, to the right, it says "Ignoring." I don't see any place to check my email address.

Thanks. I just looked there, and almost everything was checked. Now, everything is checked. When I click on my name, under Preferences, to the right, it says "Ignoring." I don't see any place to check my email address.
Not under Account Details? I think you should have the option to check out change your email address there. Also worth looking at your actual email account in case the forum has sent emails and they've gone into the spam folder. Other than that, sorry, nothing comes to mind.

Took me a moment to discover how to, at the top right of the thread is a Watch button, when you click it, a window will open to choose to receive emails.

1640017655332.png 1640017787685.png

Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)
•Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
•Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Thanks. It is set it Watch, but I don't get any emails when there is a new post. "Receive emails" is checked.

Top Bottom