Done! Expand Latest Posts to 10 threads?

A suggestion that has been implemented and is available

Stoneyrun

Reaction score
Can we add a way to control our layout of the forum? I'd like to click a little hamburger and set the latest posts frame to include more posts.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think you mean to say allow more posts in a thread. A thread contains multiple posts. That's usually set in your user preferences, but I don't see it there. Then the request would be to add to user preferences changing how many posts we can view in a thread.

Can we control the number of new posts in the frame on the right side of the main user interface?

The number of posts in the new posts widget is a global setting - easy to increase for everybody, but not settable on an individual basis.
I bumped it up to 10.

I don't think i've even looked at the latest posts since I found the New Posts button, where you see the 20 newest posts. But I wonder, why would you need to click on a Hamburger? If we can choose, I want to click on a taco.

The number of posts in the new posts widget is a global setting - easy to increase for everybody, but not settable on an individual basis.
I bumped it up to 10.
Thanks. Can we get a live chat widget? ;)

Thanks. Can we get a live chat widget? ;)
Your suggestion for it has 0 votes. Doesn't sound like you'll have anybody to chat with.

Please keep the Suggestions forum focused. Any discussion of chat widgets should stay in that thread.

Your suggestion for it has 0 votes. Doesn't sound like you'll have anybody to chat with.

Please keep the Suggestions forum focused. Any discussion of chat widgets should stay in that thread.
Sad. But true.

Top Bottom