Fantasy Football 2010

well steve smith just caught a TDso I lose. Oh well. I got a whopping 15 points from 2 Rbs and a WR. gotta love RBs from Mike Martz systems:)

Now that's a deep subject. Back on top where I belong Mr. Lono. All in good fun though. Hehe.

It is one of the craziest seasons in pro football. AND it looked to me that the threat of fines had no real impact on how the game was played. A few thugs had to pull up at the last second, but all in all, it was insignificant. I can't believe no team in the NFC is better than 5 - 2!

Well my team is hurting due to bye week. I think I made some decent pickups in Free Agents but I need pretty much all of my team to exceed their projected score this week. I am projected to score 30 points less then my opponent.

seeso go ahead and vote agianst me, you seem to every week anyway. :)

Well my team is hurting due to bye week. I think I made some decent pickups in Free Agents but I need pretty much all of my team to exceed their projected score this week. I am projected to score 30 points less then my opponent.

seeso go ahead and vote agianst me, you seem to every week anyway. :)

dv9tm.png

:D

Talk about pathetic... the SoCal Bolts would be 7-0 if everyone played as they were projected. I'm going with a reverse strategy this week to see if I can get a win :).

As long as Peyton Manning and Hines Ward combine for less then 8 points I totally got this week won.

You're the luckiest man on the planet, Seeso! Foster was coming for you! I was thwarted by that last sack!

I had a 30 point lead before the game, so I felt good going in. It was going to take an amazing effort by Foster for me to lose.

If you hadn't have started Addai, I probably would have lost.

yeah, I can't buy a win. I score 113 and it looks like I am going to lose:( At least it was free though:)

You won! You beat Big Dan by 1.15 points. Congrats! He leads the league.

Top Bottom