Fantasy Football 2010

I just needed my team to not to have started 1 for 6 and I would have had a shot. Team is now getting 120 points every week. And two of my losses were by 3 points or less.

Who's Dave? :)

My team is either all hot or all cold.

yeah. The good thing about it is if either one of us gets into the playoffs, we might give the others a run for their money. They got a lot of players that might be resting in the final push:) and they haven't really had a bad week yet.

yeah. The good thing about it is if either one of us gets into the playoffs, we might give the others a run for their money. They got a lot of players that might be resting in the final push:) and they haven't really had a bad week yet.

Did I sneak into the playoffs? Is the fourth spot determined by head to head or total points? Daniel, It is either going to be me or you...The tension is rising:)

I just looked. I know I will lose this week. There is one more regular season game before the playoffs. Not sure how the tiebreaker is set up.

Well to post season is upon us. I gotta match up agianst the Seafleas, lucky me. Well last time I lost by 1.5 points, things are going to be different this time.

Well to post season is upon us. I gotta match up agianst the Seafleas, lucky me. Well last time I lost by 1.5 points, things are going to be different this time.

yeah good luck. I think I beat the seafleas. I can't remember. I had a very winnable game and Rodgers had to go and get me a total of 3 pts.

This will be my third match-up against Big Dan's Ohana Warriors. I have won both previous match-ups. I'm hoping for the trend to continue.

Top Bottom