Fantasy Football Again This year?

I'm in a similar situation. I'm down 65 to 67 right now. My opponent has New Orleans' defense and I have Marques Colston.

Then let's hope the NO defense comes up big and Brees concentrates on Lance Moore and Devery Henderson :p

Then let's hope the NO defense comes up big and Brees concentrates on Lance Moore and Devery Henderson :p

Let's just hope that Gonzalez has a career night and Brees throws for 450 yds with 5 td but the saints lose because Gonzalez has 227 yds and 3 tds. Go Falcons (and Brees:))

Let's just hope that Gonzalez has a career night and Brees throws for 450 yds with 5 td but the saints lose because Gonzalez has 227 yds and 3 tds. Go Falcons (and Brees:))
Good luck guys, should be a good game anyway.

I'm in the same boat, I'm down 86-87 right now. So it all comes down to Reggie Bush (me) vs the Saints kicker for my opponent, lol!

Thanks for 0 points this week Brandon Stokley. Man, did the Broncos lay an egg or what!?

Phew... squeezed that one out thanks to the interception +6 by the NO defense.

Man, did the Broncos lay an egg or what!?

No kidding... I started Brandon Marshall AND Eddie Royal... got a total of 3 points :mad:

The Chicago Hitmen are open for business. Make me an offer. No player is untouchable.

The Chicago Hitmen are open for business. Make me an offer. No player is untouchable.

Check out my roster and see who you want Seeso. I'm open to trades as well and none are really untouchable but Brees is almost untouchable.

I'm in the same boat, I'm down 86-87 right now. So it all comes down to Reggie Bush (me) vs the Saints kicker for my opponent, lol!
Well 7 points from Bush and 5 from John Carney = 1 point win for me! wheww!

That sucks. My team always comes first. On the plus side, you'll probably be the high scorer this week.

You knew? How?

My team does come first but i never thought i would cheer for an opposing teams member to have a good game as long as my team won. I also never thought I would pull for an aints player.

My team does come first but i never thought i would cheer for an opposing teams member to have a good game as long as my team won. I also never thought I would pull for an aints player.

Yeah, it compromises your Sundays a bit. I don't have any Packers on my team this year, but I have had one on my team before. It made me feel dirty. I don't know if I can do that again.

You can build your team like Spooner. His team is all his hometown NY Giants, pretty much.

I like Ochocinco. I think he's hilarious. Most of what he does is just for fun.

Did I win this week? I have not been able to access yahoo since wednsday and not sure if I edited my team. Seems most my guys did decent.

Yeah seeso has a solid team and the record to prove it.

Top Bottom