Fantasy Football Again This year?

How does trading for playoffs work? If someone is eleminated and they have let's say AP and Seeso offers Stephen Jackson for AP does the league get to override that trade?

the trade deadline is dec. 4. (just before week 13)

if certain players are on a team in our league then they cannot trade, however you will still be able to pick people up off of the waiver wire. so basically there will be no trading between teams once the playoffs have begun. so again, after december 4th we cannot trade amongst ourselves, we can only pick people up off the waiver wire.

so the only way seeso can pick up ap is, if the baumers lets him go to the waiver wire but then the waiver priority will kick in also, which means whoever has higher waiver priority can pick him up first.

I am pretty sure it is reverse of the draft order. I had last pick in the draft but I have first priority in the waviers. A lot of good it will do me while not in the playoffs.:D

I would research all these questions but yahoo doesn't work that well on the phone:) is there a time limit to pick someone up off waivers? if I'm not on yahoo hardley at all checking waivers am I just out of luck?

I would research all these questions but yahoo doesn't work that well on the phone:) is there a time limit to pick someone up off waivers? if I'm not on yahoo hardley at all checking waivers am I just out of luck?

You can pick someone up off the waiver wire until the end of the playoffs.

I wouldn't say you're out of luck. Each team has 8 bench spots, so our league doesn't waive decent players too often. For example, the two players on waivers right now are Neil Rackers and Josh Johnson. Not exactly stud material.

If we had fewer bench spots, you'd see decent players getting waived more often.

Once a player clears waivers, he becomes a free agent, so anyone can get him.

Right now, your best bet to acquire anyone decent is through trade. And yes, the league has the power to veto any trade.

Accepted trades can be overturned by a vote of at least 1/3 of the members of your league. All league member votes, including the one cast by the commissioner, count equally. Even if no protests are made, the trade will not be processed until the time allotted to protest pending trades in your league has elapsed.

haolejohn
I would research all these questions but yahoo doesn't work that well on the phone is there a time limit to pick someone up off waivers? if I'm not on yahoo hardley at all checking waivers am I just out of luck?

The waived players come up under the same list as available players. Under owner it will say waiver and a date. You can add them and as long as no one else who can pick them up takes him before the date listed, he becomes yours.

How is waiver priority established?

The priority list is initially set based on the reverse of the draft order. However, each time you add a waived player to your roster, you're pushed to the back of the list, so the team with the lowest waiver priority will always be the team that completed the last successful waiver claim. This "rolling" list stays in effect for the entire season.

Eller, your current waiver priority rank is 5.

I kinda like my team right now. My rbs aren't the greatest but they are consistent. I just figured some guys not making playoffs might want to dump some of their guys and was curious how that works. Thanks guys.

Faricelli has jumped out to an early lead, with Miles Austin posting huge numbers on Thanksgiving. Justin Forsett is looking great in the first half, and already has 11 points.

Will Matt Ryan return?

If not, will his loss be enough for The Hitmen to sneak away with a win?

It's looking pretty bleak for The Hitmen. I have to overcome 20 points from Austin and 25 from Forsett.

Great, my one time to beat the great Seeso may be smashed by Matt Ryan not returning. Hard to win when your QB gets you 0.

That is how faricilli beat me. Career days from austin and ryan and roddy white. It was a difficult game to lose b/c my falcons won.

Great, my one time to beat the great Seeso may be smashed by Matt Ryan not returning. Hard to win when your QB gets you 0.

It doesn't look like you'll need any points from the QB position. You're killing me.

This is what makes playing fun. You have to take in to account a lot of variables, and then it still doesn't work out. Chad O. has had his best games against Cleveland. This time he gets me a lousy 3 pts. and R. White is on the bench with 11. But on the other hand I picked up Justin Forsett two weeks ago off the players list and he gets me 25.

This is what makes playing fun. You have to take in to account a lot of variables, and then it still doesn't work out. Chad O. has had his best games against Cleveland. This time he gets me a lousy 3 pts. and R. White is on the bench with 11. But on the other hand I picked up Justin Forsett two weeks ago off the players list and he gets me 25.

You've been great at picking up those hidden gems.

Top Bottom