Video Feng E plays the National Anthem at the MLB

Videos of yourself playing your ukulele (and anything else in addition), or of other ukulele players! General interest videos (pets, or whatever else you think is worth sharing) go in the General boards.
Talk about bringing down da house! That's one of my favorite SSB renditions, now.

Apparently this was played at the Oakland Coliseum for the A's game. Here is another legendary guitar performance at the adjoining Oakland Arena in 2018:

Wonder if Hendrix ever played the uke?

For you USA Feng E fans, he is giving a series of concerts in September (mostly in California). Hope this goes well for him.

Big Feng E fan ever since I encountered his "Wicked Ways" cover, done at 12 years old, no less.

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully I can catch him nearby.
For you USA Feng E fans, he is giving a series of concerts in September (mostly in California). Hope this goes well for him.

I’ve been following Feng for years, and love how dedicated he is to carving out his own path. He just keeps going from strength to strength. Here is a great video of Feng E and Tommy Emmanuel playing Classical Gas together, live. Hard to tell who’s having the most fun. :)

I was wondering if he was doing a US tour. Thanks for posting this.

Top Bottom