Finally getting on board...

Shari

Reaction score
So happy to finally stop "browsing" the Uke forum, and actually get involved. I've come from the guitar world, and after discovering the Uke, I'm hooked! Unfortunately I used to have GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome), and now I've got UAS!!! I will be selling most ofmy guitsrs to fund new Uke purchases, and I will also be downsizing my acquired Uke "herd" in the future, on the forum. Look forward to chatting with you all..... Shari

Welcome to the UU forums, Shari! It's nice that you've taken the time to introduce yourself. Looking forward to seeing what ukulele(s) you acquire, we love photos!
Thanks so much for the welcome....so far, my heard consists of Martin, Kamaka, Kanilea, Pono, and Romero Creations....and a Sparrow custom electric uke, and a Flight mini Bass too. Did I mention I have "UAS". 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Will post some pics in time, for sure. Thanks again for the welcome.😉

You're exploring what's out there! If you can afford it and enjoy the process, why not? Yes, definitely, when you get to it, photos are great, thank you! Plus any thoughts you have on your respective ukulele babies. We like hearing about that, too!

I never said I could afford it 🤣🤣 but somehow I make it keep happening. This addiction is better than gambling, right! Haha. I definitely enjoy trying on lots of shoes (Code for Uke), and eventually will settle into my favorites, and I'll be done. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Saw this T-shirt the other day, and it kind of sums it all up for me!!

Attachments

• IMG_6148.jpg
    IMG_6148.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Joe... I grew up in Northern Illinois...now I live in Northern WI (yes, I know....a Cheesehead)...😂. Thanks for the welcome everyone 😁

Welcome to the forum Shari! This is a nice place to hang out with friendly people.... however it may fan your UAS 😁.... there are so many different ukuleles out there and you will see so many on this forum, it is hard not to fall in love with many:oops:.... I too come for a guitar background, and I love switching back and forth uke to guitar, depending on my mood.

Welcome to UU, Shari!
Hope all your instruments bring you lots of joy, and that maybe you can share your music and those positive vibes with others around you!

Thanks so much for the welcome....so far, my heard consists of Martin, Kamaka, Kanilea, Pono, and Romero Creations....and a Sparrow custom electric uke, and a Flight mini Bass too. Did I mention I have "UAS". 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Will post some pics in time, for sure. Thanks again for the welcome.😉
By George, I think you've got it. UAS, that is. Welcome to the UU Forum. We're happy you joined.

Top Bottom