Finished it!

That's all very wonderful, Nickie. :)

In my hospitalizations, I can vividly recall two instances where a nurse went above and beyond being a nurse, to being my angel. (Actually, one was a nurse, and the other may have had another title.) I bet you were an angel too.

Thanks y'all. I don't know about me being an angel.....but I was a Certified Music Clinician, the only nurse in hospice to play live music for patients and families.

Congratulations on your retirement. Two of my aunts were nurses, two of my nieces are nurses and my daughter is a nurse working on her Masters RN. It’s a great career for young people and a fantastic degree to have.

Thanks y'all. I don't know about me being an angel.....but I was a Certified Music Clinician, the only nurse in hospice to play live music for patients and families.
That's awesome! Wish I played well enough, but I'd like to go into my old place and play for them. I loved that job. All the residents are Japanese, and a lot were born or lived in the American Concentration Camps during WWII.
I loved the hospice residents. It was a privilege to help people move through the next stage of life.

That's awesome! Wish I played well enough, but I'd like to go into my old place and play for them. I loved that job. All the residents are Japanese, and a lot were born or lived in the American Concentration Camps during WWII.
I loved the hospice residents. It was a privilege to help people move through the next stage of life.
I wasn't all that great. But I passed the audition simply because I was adept at playing the chord melody "Amazing Grace".

Top Bottom