Flight NUP310 Pineapple Soprano Review

That's a cute ukulele and I actually like the whale or whatever it is...did you say vintage Harmony?
Yes, vintage Harmony. It's from the 60s or 70s. Plastic tuning pegs, plastic fretboard with integrated nut (includes zero fret), wooden bridge with integrated saddle. Flame design on the body.

I'm actually not sure if the instrument is any good or not; I suspect, given the plastic fretboard, that it was a low-end instrument. Here's some grainy photographic evidence (ignore me; been working in the garden):

IMG_20230603_145601.jpg

IMG_20230603_145550.jpg

IMG_20230603_145611.jpg

Yes, vintage Harmony. It's from the 60s or 70s. Plastic tuning pegs, plastic fretboard with integrated nut (includes zero fret), wooden bridge with integrated saddle. Flame design on the body.

I'm actually not sure if the instrument is any good or not; I suspect, given the plastic fretboard, that it was a low-end instrument. Here's some grainy photographic evidence (ignore me; been working in the garden):

View attachment 153023

View attachment 153022

View attachment 153024
Purely curiosity:
What’s the body side height on the pineapple uke?

View attachment 153023

View attachment 153022

View attachment 153024
I really like the old Harmony ukes, they remind me of better times.

Top Bottom