Free technique skype lessons THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

Zahra

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This weekend 30th may - 2nd of June,... i will be offering 15 FREE skype lessons (one per person) to the first 20 people that ask, all you need is a uke , skype and either guitarpro 6 or a pdf reader is fine too.... if you prefer i can just play something for you , if you win a free lesson you can also gift it to someone else ! ... please contact me ... also follow me on twitter to see the countdown of lessons left available @theukuleletutor (please note i am not selling anything, promoting anything, or even linking to any sites , this is just a gift to ukulele players and enthusiasts)

i will be offering 15 FREE skype lessons (one per person) to the first 20 people that ask, all you need is a uke , skype and either guitarpro 6 or a pdf reader is fine too.... if you prefer i can just play something for you , if you win a free lesson you can also gift it to someone else ! ... please contact me ... also follow me on twitter to see the countdown of lessons left available @theukuleletutor
yes please!

hey there, here are the slots available ...

friday 10-11 , 11-12 . 13-14

saturday 9-10 , 10-11 , 11-12 , 12-1

sunday 9-10 , 10-11

let me know which one you want , all times are in GMT time , they are filling up fast

my skype id is theukuleletutor

once you say a time il put you in the slot :)

Zahra

Top Bottom