Shipping
Free
Size
Any

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm cleaning up my uke shelves and came across an old junker uke that I planed to fix up and give to some kiddo... but that was years ago and it needs more work than I want to put into it and give away. Before I trash it, I saw these unusual dolphin tuners on it and thought someone might like them. I'm happy to remove them and stick them in the mail if you can use them. Best deal of the day!

IMG_1591a.jpg

I'm cleaning up my uke shelves and came across an old junker uke that I planed to fix up and give to some kiddo... but that was years ago and it needs more work than I want to put into it and give away. Before I trash it, I saw these unusual dolphin tuners on it and thought someone might like them. I'm happy to remove them and stick them in the mail if you can use them. Best deal of the day!
That will be an old Mahalo you have then? If there’s anyone local to you then the made in China Mahalos can be made to be nice beaters. The nut will need sorting out for string height, etc., and every Mahalo that I’ve had needed me to move the bridge a bit further away from the nut (add string compensation). Stick some Aquilas on them and they work; I’ve donated several sorted out ones to a local group that plays at a cancer support centre, they’re good for beginners / community strum and sing.

Last edited:
Hi! I'll take those old tuners from you, Rick. I'd love to use them for my barnwood Ukes I'm building in the Shop. I'll send you momey for shipping 😉.

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpeg
    IMG_0643.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 22
Hi! I'll take those old tuners from you, Rick. I'd love to use them for my barnwood Ukes I'm building in the Shop. I'll send you momey for shipping 😉.
Sold to the highest bidder, thanks Shari, no postage required, it won't cost me much. BUT... I have a better idea, buy another one of my ukes and I can just put them in the case. :ROFLMAO: :eek:;) I love what you are doing with your barnwood wall ukes. You should write up a NUD about how you went from the idea to the 1st beauty!

Top Bottom