Sold FS - 2021 KoAloha KCM-00MG with Misi Pickup

Price
Shipping
CONUS Included. Buyer pays for Overseas shipping.
Size
Concert

hands_on_lanzon

Self-Appointed Marketplace Filterer ;)
Staff member
Reaction score
Aloha Ukeaholics!

I'm looking to rehome my 2021 KoAloha KCM-00MG with Misi pickup for $650, shipped CONUS* from WA, PayPal preferred.
(*Will ship overseas, if buyer pays shipping.)

This was to be my high G and plug-in keeper until I recently visited Oahu, fell for a Maui Music concert for my high G sound, and also had a pickup installed in one of my tenors. I bought this uke used, but did some research and found that it was originally from TUS, listed here.

I currently have Worth Browns on it, to give it even more warmth and sweetness that the mango already provides.

KCM-00MG.01.JPG

KCM-00MG.02.JPG

KCM-00MG.03.JPGKCM-00MG.04.JPGKCM-00MG.05.JPGKCM-00MG.06.JPG

Last edited:
Since I just posted my Ono too (😥), figured I'd bump my others and add (or subtract) a price drop.

Bump and drop to $650. I dun a baaaad thing and succumbed UAS (yet again), so my sales gotta move!

I've referred this on to a friend. Hope I can assist you. I have the long necked soprano, which is my workhorse performer. great ukes. God luck.

I've referred this on to a friend. Hope I can assist you. I have the long necked soprano, which is my workhorse performer. great ukes. God luck.
Many thanks! It's a great uke with amazing tone and volume. Let me know if I can answer any questions for your friend.

Top Bottom