FS or Trade: Pono Spruce/Rosewood Tenor Pro Classic MINT

bry

Reaction score
Selling this Pono Spruce top Rosewood back and sides pro classic. It is in mint condition. I purchased it new from the Ukulele Site in October. It has always been properly humidified and stored in the hard shell case. It sounds incredible. It has a K&K pickup that was installed by Uke site. The reason I am selling is because I am really getting into the mandolin. I am interested in trades but only for a kilos full carbon. Selling this Pono for 700 shipped to conus. I have sold many ukuleles on this forum. Thanks!
86F7AB1D-A108-496E-A52B-712840601FE3.jpegB4CDC055-ECAD-439A-9F18-881445148E63.jpegF092F5A3-EECF-4FA2-89C4-48902D33CF9A.jpeg

Last edited:
That Rosewood is amazing! Good luck with the sale.

Price drop. 775 shipped to conus

Great price for this Pro Classic!

What mandolin are you trying to step up to (if that's why you are selling?) I am torn since I am also getting more into mandolin but going from the $500ish range to the next step up is quite expensive.

Beautiful sound with great projection. My favorite Pono PC tenor wood combination. Just wonderful with fluorocarbon strings.
The slight radius in the fretboard makes it easier to play.

What mandolin are you trying to step up to (if that's why you are selling?) I am torn since I am also getting more into mandolin but going from the $500ish range to the next step up is quite expensive.
I actually just bought an Eastman MD515 with the varnish finish. It sounds incredible and it is loud. It is also a beautiful instrument. The varnish finish let’s the top ring out more. A lot of the over seas mandolins with gloss finish tend to be a tad to thick of finish.

Price drop. 725 shipped!!!

I actually just bought an Eastman MD515 with the varnish finish. It sounds incredible and it is loud. It is also a beautiful instrument. The varnish finish let’s the top ring out more. A lot of the over seas mandolins with gloss finish tend to be a tad to thick of finish.
I'm on a 305 right now. I don't know if I want to jump up to Collings yet since that's like an 8x price jump, even used these days.

Wow! Bry if I didn't already have on, I'd grab this beauty. This is a steal at $725.

I have bought from Bry and he is a straight shooter. Easy to work with.

I'm on a 305 right now. I don't know if I want to jump up to Collings yet since that's like an 8x price jump, even used these days.
There is a beautiful Adirondack F-style Collins on the Cafe. Only 7 big ones. Come on, you only live once. Go for the collins!!

There is a beautiful Adirondack F-style Collins on the Cafe. Only 7 big ones. Come on, you only live once. Go for the collins!!
Hi, just wondering what do you mean by "cafe"? Is it another forum marketplace or a business? Personally, I'm holding out for a Moonbird and wouldn't mind keeping an eye out on a different forum as well. Just missed two killer deals.

Hi, just wondering what do you mean by "cafe"? Is it another forum marketplace or a business? Personally, I'm holding out for a Moonbird and wouldn't mind keeping an eye out on a different forum as well. Just missed two killer deals.

Ya it’s the Mandolin Cafe. They have a classifieds section. Great forum

I have the MD404BK. I'm only an average uke player anyway, but I find it complicated to work at both instruments. Good luck with your sale, the Pono looks very nice

Price drop to 700 shipped!!

Top Bottom