Song Help Request Gently weeps tutorial

UkuCouS

Reaction score
Aloha guys !

I'm thinking about making a video tutorial for Gently weeps.
As it took me time to learn it, I was thinking that it would be helpful for guys who wants to play this song ...

Is there anybody out there who is interested, will it help someone ?
If it don't I will not do it ;)

CouS

Edit :

Here is the whole tutorial

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Last edited:
Don't do it just for me...but count me in on the group that would appreciate a tutorial (especially one I could download to watch when I'm not online). :)

wow! perfect timing as i have just decided to tackle what seems to have become a staple of a uker's playlist. mahalo!

No! i dont think you should do it bcuz it would be better if people learned on their own, and thats the beauty of playing the uke, is by learning on your own. I know it may take a while but it'll be worth it. and i dont mean to be a such a negative person but that's just what i think. and gently weeps is such a classic song too dont kill it.

No! i dont think you should do it bcuz it would be better if people learned on their own, and thats the beauty of playing the uke, is by learning on your own. I know it may take a while but it'll be worth it. and i dont mean to be a such a negative person but that's just what i think. and gently weeps is such a classic song too dont kill it.

yeah some parts of me kinda agrees to this. but he's taken out the time to teach so props to him also
cheers

UkuCous, teaching video was great. Looking forward to the next part. Hope you don't mind but I have tried to write down the tabs from your video (if I don't write it down I'll forget it quickly). I may have made a few mistakes but this is what I have got.

A-------------5---6---3--5--6------6---8----6---3----10-----10----5---8(p)---3---2------
E---3--6--8---8---8---6---------5------4----4---3----10-----11----6----------5---3------
C---------0---0---0------------------------------3----10-----10----5----------3---2-----
G---0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep up the good work

Last edited:
Seriously dude stop being so dam lazy and lets get going part two...Jeesh people these days

yeah... i say alot of people tend to learn more easily when somebody does it for them (me particulary) like when i seen close to you tabs, i couldn't do it.... but Dom's tutorial taught me how to play it..

and i don't think gently weeps looks that hard, but i don't want to ask Dom for the tabs!

anyways... thats my $89 and 66 cents

I'm currently (for 3 days) having problems with youtube, can't send any video...
Does anyone got the same problem ?

Top Bottom