Gigged out!

Nickie

Reaction score
Whew....
We did a show last Thursday, then rushed to a birthday party, did 3 songs on stage there, then Friday evening did a 2 hour show in one of the City parks. The mosquitos came to dine.
We're bushed, and have another show on Wednesday, and another a week from Friday. If there are any more this month, I'm hiding!

Whew....
We did a show last Thursday, then rushed to a birthday party, did 3 songs on stage there, then Friday evening did a 2 hour show in one of the City parks. The mosquitos came to dine.
We're bushed, and have another show on Wednesday, and another a week from Friday. If there are any more this month, I'm hiding!
Wow! That’s quite a schedule! It’s cool that you are in demand, though!🙂

Sounds like my April schedule, but it's mostly weekly rehearsals for an upcoming performance. Our Easter egg hunt gig last month was cold and windy, but no mosquitos thank goodness. Isn't it wonderful that folks are enjoying our ukulele music!

I was talking with an old buddy about gigs. He has 3 different groups that do conventions etc. I inquired about a possible lifetime total of shows he has done. He just hit 70 by the way. Tony estimates he’s done 10,000+ gigs!
and I thought I was something when I came up with 3000+ gigs. 5 shows a week for 12 years plus, other engagements.
these days however it’s only Busk or Bust.

I'm peeking out from under the covers. I was just reminded we have a show this Thursday too.

Top Bottom