Health Update, and a Happy Cinco de Mayo to all!

Olarte

Reaction score
Some of you have followed my Cancer battle over the last year and the recovery process since then.

Well, I wrote a story on my blog and wanted to share it with all of you who might be interested and have supported me through this ordeal.

Today Cinco de Mayo I mark a great milestone in the battle with this awful disease, you can read about it at http://ivanolarte.com/2015/04/30/the-magic-of-physical-therapy-and-how-it-helped-me/

Also wishing everyone a Very Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

image.jpg

And best of all here is our first grandson 2 weeks old and already has a gig tonight playing Maracas...

image.jpg

Aloha,
Ivan

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Ivan,

I read your blog page about your recovery process. Your story is an inspiration to all.

I'm so happy that you are doing better, and have a positive outlook to the future.

Thanks for sharing your journey. :)

Glad you're doing better, y feliz cinco de mayo.... Oddly, it's not such a big thing here in Mexico, other festivities are more celebrated, like el día de muertos, or el día de la revolución, but, any way, have a nice cinco de mayo, and party with your grandson, who has grown a huge mustache in only two weeks, jejeje:smileybounce:;);)

Top Bottom