Hello all from Pgh PA

3-1-1

Reaction score
Been lurking for a long while, and meaning to become an active participant here, but just not been able to find the time. This year will be different! Thanks to all who contribute to the wonderful cache of info available on here for Uke people!
-Nick

Welcome to the cruise, and join in the fun!

Welcome to the UU Forum Nick. I'm originally from the Akron/Cleveland area, but I won't hold your being from Pittsburgh against you...;)

Enjoy the Forum.

Last edited:
Hi Nick! Glad you introduced yourself! Well, I'm sure that if you've spent any time lurking here that you already recognize the wealth of information and knowledge here. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say whenever you're ready to share and participate. I'm glad that you've found us.e

Welcome. There are no vowels in your town's name, how do you pronounce it? is Pgh pronounced pfff?

Been lurking for a long while, and meaning to become an active participant here, but just not been able to find the time. This year will be different! Thanks to all who contribute to the wonderful cache of info available on here for Uke people!
-Nick
Welcome! What size uke are you playing? I grew up in the Burgh way back when…

Hi, Nick, and welcome. You’ll make many new friends here. BTW, what’s the home of the cheese steak—Philly or P’burgh?

Welcome to UU, Nick!

Yes, you should be able to find lots of information here, but don't hesitate to start new threads for questions that remain unanswered!

HELLO TO MY FELLOW YINZER!
Pittsburgh is a wonderful city and I wouldn't live anywhere else (I tried).

Welcome! I watch a lot of elementary school softball up that way. Enjoy your uke.

Welcome to UU Nick and a big hello from Chicago!

Top Bottom