Hello from Maryland!

Rico79

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just found (or re-found) the UU recently while window shopping for a new uke. I've been playing for about 5 years with many years before that as a drummer.

I mostly play older traditional, folk, and jazz as I have a standing twice a month gig at a retirement community. I do make sure to play them some modern stuff too though - you know from the '70s!

Glad to be here!
- Rick

Welcome to UU Rick!

Hi

Hi Rick. Welcome. Very cool that you play once a week for the folks at the retirement community.

Hi everyone!

I just found (or re-found) the UU recently while window shopping for a new uke. I've been playing for about 5 years with many years before that as a drummer.

I mostly play older traditional, folk, and jazz as I have a standing twice a month gig at a retirement community. I do make sure to play them some modern stuff too though - you know from the '70s!

Glad to be here!
- Rick
Ukapalooza is happening near Richmond, Va. Nov. 4th. Not too far from Maryland for a day trip. https://virginiaukapalooza.com/ if interested.

modern stuff too though - you know from the '70s!

🤣🤣🤣

Howdy Rick! My wife and I lived in Bawlamer (Baltimore, for you out-of-towners) in the mid-80s, and absolutely loved it! I'm so glad you found us!

When you get a chance, I'd love to hear more about a typical set list for one of your retirement home gigs. This is a fairly regular topic here, as quite a few of our members so this too. 🙂

Thanks!
Tim

Welcome back, Rick. Former P.G. County

Hi everyone!

Glad to be here!
- Rick
Hi Rico! Nice of you to share with the seniors.

Top Bottom