Hello from Northern Minnesota!

Auni

Reaction score
Hello dear fellow ukers! Lurked around here for years now, finally decided enough is enough and have come to join the party!:p
Started playing a little green soprano diamond head 4 years ago. It was actually my then 9 year old's - he wanted a green ukulele and a fedora for his birthday -what a kid! I picked it up and thought, now this, this is fun!!
I have a musical back round, I've played cello since I was small one, some piano, bass, and more recently guitar. I never really considered the uke till my son became interested, what a lovely gift this instrument is!
It brings so much joy, happiness, and contentment!
I recently started teaching some friends and family and my love has only bloomed! To see people who never considered themselves musically inclined start to play and enjoy it is truly beautiful!
I'm looking forward to learning lots, and playing more!

Aloha from the other end of the state, don't cha know. The uke is a great way to make it through a long MN winter.

Glad you joined in and keep us posted

Brrrrrrrr, welcome from E. Central FL. Cold here this AM, in the 50's I think. Glad you joined us.

Welcome from West Virginia. 70's tomorrow (Friday) and snow predicted for Sunday. My ukuleles bring me a lot of joy all year, but especially between the time changes with the dark and cold.

Welcome from Canada.....the great white north, eh! Glad you found the uke and are now joining in the fun on the forum. Only lurked for 4 years did ya.:music:

Top Bottom