Hello from NY

rqgill

Reaction score
Hi, new member here, Joel from snowy Buffalo, NY. A little bit about me. I always wanted to learn an instrument and spent (wasted) years thinking I could learn on my own. I acquired a ukulele collection that was collecting dust in my closet. I finally decided to take lessons this year and loving it! I am learning baritone ukulele. Excited to learn as much as I can on my uke journey.

Hi Joel

I’m a newbie here too (kind of) - I switched to playing mostly baritone in 2020 after 10 years on tenor uke. Love that bari tone!

Happy ukeing!

Jane

Welcome to UU, Joel!
Baris are fabulous. I love their endless sustain and mellow sound.

I agree. I have a big bodied Pono baritone and it's sustain goes on forever. Also thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Hi, new member here, Joel from snowy Buffalo, NY. A little bit about me. I always wanted to learn an instrument and spent (wasted) years thinking I could learn on my own. I acquired a ukulele collection that was collecting dust in my closet. I finally decided to take lessons this year and loving it! I am learning baritone ukulele. Excited to learn as much as I can on my uke journey.

Hi there! I am Daniel. Another newbie
OMG! They're flocking!🤪

(Welcome!)

Hey Joel, welcome!
Glad your playing! Its the best, no?

Hi Joel from Buffalo, NY!
When I lived in Erie, PA, when people commented upon the snowy winter weather there; the usual rejoinder was, "Well, at least it ain't Buffalo."
(We could agree to that statement because my wife lived in Buffalo for three years.)

Top Bottom