Hello

Welcome to the UU Forum, Peter … glad you found us. Hope you are enjoying your ukulele journey. You’ve come to a good place; there are a lot of happy, helpful ukulele enthusiasts here.

Jan

Welcome to the UU Forum, Peter … glad you found us. Hope you are enjoying your ukulele journey. You’ve come to a good place; there are a lot of happy, helpful ukulele enthusiasts here.

Jan
Thank you for your warm welcome, it's very obvious that this forum is well managed and inhabited by lovely people such as your goodself... I am sure that I will enjoy my time here.

Hi Peter, welcome to the UU Forum. We'll be thinking about you in the Sunshine Coast as y'all are heading into Summer. We are in Fall and rushing towards Winter. It has already snowed once here in Western Wisconsin!

Several members are from OZ. Enjoy your ukulele(s) and keep on strummin'.

Thank you for your kind response. Yes, we are heading into summer and our wet season, hot and humid.

Welcome Peter...you found a great forum here, filled with kind souls, who love to speak "Uke" every chance they can. I've enjoyed learning from everyone, and buying Ukes from these good folks, so please know you'll be part of a good family here 🤗

Welcome Peter...you found a great forum here, filled with kind souls, who love to speak "Uke" every chance they can. I've enjoyed learning from everyone, and buying Ukes from these good folks, so please know you'll be part of a good family here 🤗
I second that! Welcome, Peter, and feel free to plunge right in!

Top Bottom