Hi from Lancaster UK

ClaraC

Reaction score
Hello all....
I'm in the middle of a ukeing hiatus after my teacher retired a couple of years ago....
Struggling to get back to it...I'd love to meet other local ukers but haven't found a group near enough to me....or small enough.
Any help or advice ...or anyone around Lancaster UK?

😁

Welcome to UU, Clara!
I'm on the opposite side, so I'm not the best to reply. I do hope that someone else comes along with great advice.

You can check out the uke groups' websites for further information about other events.

Welcome to the UU forums! Good luck finding a group to play with! I'm in Canada, so can't help with that, but I know there are a lot of UK members here who will hopefully be able to help.

Hi i'm in UK Fleetwood in fact just down the road from you , i know there's a Ukulele group in Garstang and one in Kendal might be a bit too far to travel give them a try .

Hello all....
I'm in the middle of a ukeing hiatus after my teacher retired a couple of years ago....
Struggling to get back to it...I'd love to meet other local ukers but haven't found a group near enough to me....or small enough.

😁
Hi Clara,
Boston sends you its greetings;)
Clearly I am not local, but the Seasons of the Ukulele (SOTU) weekly challenge seems like a fun activity to connect with other players online.
I look forward to seeing you on the boards:)
Anita

Hello all....

😁
Welcome from South Wales.

Hi Clara, Welcome to the UU Forum. I live in Wisconsin in the US, so no help with finding a uke group in the UK.

If you haven't already, be sure to visit Gotaukulele.com by Barry Maz. He's located in the UK and has a lot of excellent ukulele info for beginners, and more experienced players, with tips, recommendations, opinion pieces and very highly regarded ukulele reviews. He used to keep a list of ukulele clubs on the site as well.

He often contributes to the Forum.

I hope you find a uke club to play with.

Top Bottom