HMS podcast

I can click on the brands and do have a search bar using my PC.
Am happy with the TUS, etc. (Hoping this comment is not taken in a negative light.) But I miss the used portion of their old website. 😕 I would enjoy seeing if any high-end used or blem was available. No worries, the site and videos are still great. :giggle:

Am happy with the TUS, etc. (Hoping this comment is not taken in a negative light.) But I miss the used portion of their old website. 😕 I would enjoy seeing if any high-end used or blem was available. No worries, the site and videos are still great. :giggle:
I don't think that should be taken negatively at all. That was a great section!!!

I think their site still needs some tweaking. The guitar section is now located at the very bottom of the website and not on the main menu. I don't think it's intentional to have it that way.

Top Bottom