How did you end up here?

I have been fairly active on the Acoustic Guitar Forum and really enjoy it. When I picked up the uke, I Googled "ukulele forums" and this was at the top. Like IslandSounds posted above, every uke question I googled had an answer here!

I was searching for the restrictions on taking my Uke to New Zealand, as I have been told that all wooden products will be taken at customs, and a response from this site came up..... So I thought I may as well have a look.

Hello everyone! I'm learning to play the ukulele by surfing YouTube videos and diving in at several spots along the way. I love watching Aldrine's vids and thought I might enjoy hanging out with like minded enthusiasts 🤙🏻 Attaching a pic of my latest uke project: Sunflower Burst, made from an Ohana DIY Kit. I enjoyed adding the side port. Aloha.

Attachments

• 2Sunflower Burst (complete) (1).png
    2Sunflower Burst (complete) (1).png
    341.7 KB · Views: 5
I googled SF bay area ukulele. Im learning, and the rest of my online lesson mates are in the UK having a big play along. And I want to do that too!

Funny... I'm trying to learn banana pancakes from Jack Johnson and was curious about the "hala ka ukulele, mama made a baby" part. Searched online and found a topic in this forum about it. I'll be visiting this forum more and more during my journey in the ukulele world.

I'm Wagner from Toronto, ON - Canada.

I started playing and watching beginner YouTube videos late last month. So naturally I’ve been binging everything I can in regards to ukulele. Many of my searches have brought me to threads here so I decided to join since it seems to be a valuable resource with many knowledgeable folks.

I started playing and watching beginner YouTube videos late last month. So naturally I’ve been binging everything I can in regards to ukulele. Many of my searches have brought me to threads here so I decided to join since it seems to be a valuable resource with many knowledgeable folks.
Watch out for UAS. There are some nutty enablers here!

Top Bottom