I want this played at my funeral

Voran

Reaction score
I am a giant child, I know. Never grew out of it.

I wonder if I could actually get it written into a will that I want 'I Eat Poop' played at my funeral.

I'm 32, so not a huge concern of mine, but I like to think some day when I'm 90 something they'll lower me into the earth while I EAT POOOOOOOOOOP blares over pounding subwoofers.

Include in your final will/wishes that whats left of your personal fortune must be donated to a deplorable charity if it is not played and verified by at least 2 attendees to the funeral.:devilish:

I told my mom that when she died I would play that great song from The Wizard of Oz at her funeral. She asked "Over the Rainbow?", I said no, the other one...she looked puzzled until I said "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" and she lost it, she couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes and finally said that it would be a great idea, but she wasn't going to have a funeral.

I told my mom that when she died I would play that great song from The Wizard of Oz at her funeral. She asked "Over the Rainbow?", I said no, the other one...she looked puzzled until I said "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" and she lost it, she couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes and finally said that it would be a great idea, but she wasn't going to have a funeral.
LOL! Wouldn't be a bad choice either, but Imma go with the Cherry Rounders song. The mental image of people in mourning black trying to be serious while I EAT POOOOOOOOOOOP blares at 90 decibels cracks me up.

I have a playlist on Spotify that I want played at my funeral or viewing or life or death celebration... heavily debating adding this to it! 🥲💩

Btw, I've been learning "I Shall Be Released" recently, which is one of my favorites for the occasion. "Spirit In The Sky" is #1 for me... my death vibe for sure! 💫💀👻💫

I like it better than eating dog poop. A Baby Ruth candy bar looks like well.... poop.

V you make my day when I see your posts. I used to think of an Irish woman as a gentle soul with a penchant for the taste of a bit of good Irish whiskey; much like my grandmother was. You show more like an Irish warrior banshee wafting thru the skies at night on the back of a dragon looking for leprechauns and their pots of gold.

I like it better than eating dog poop. A Baby Ruth candy bar looks like well.... poop.

V you make my day when I see your posts. I used to think of an Irish woman as a gentle soul with a penchant for the taste of a bit of good Irish whiskey; much like my grandmother was. You show more like an Irish warrior banshee wafting thru the skies at night on the back of a dragon looking for leprechauns and their pots of gold.
Hehee thanks for kind words. I'm definitely more a banshee dragon rider :D

I don't know what that refers to lol
Have you ever watched the movie Caddyshack? If not, try it sometimes! Really damn funny... Watch for the action during the infamous pool scene... that's the obscure cultural reference here.

The go-to funeral favorite song these days is: Always look on the bright side of life from the Monty Python movie "Life of Brian". Watch the video of this song as sung during the final scene online on YooTube if you have not seen it... simply unbelievable!

I can't sing it the way it's written with my 13 year old students... I need to take out the S word... So...

I sub in "Life's a poop emoji, but we're still feeling rosy" for the offending line! :poop:

Have you ever watched the movie Caddyshack? If not, try it sometimes! Really damn funny... Watch for the action during the infamous pool scene... that's the obscure cultural reference here.

The go-to funeral favorite song these days is: Always look on the bright side of life from the Monty Python movie "Life of Brian". Watch the video of this song as sung during the final scene online on YooTube if you have not seen it... simply unbelievable!

I can't sing it the way it's written with my 13 year old students... I need to take out the S word... So...

I sub in "Life's a poop emoji, but we're still feeling rosy" for the offending line! :poop:
Oooh no, I should have a look for it!

Talking of childish things I just saw this review of a Type O Negative DVD: 'I was put off by their juvenile behavior which was beyond belief. Diarrhea is not a plaything!'

Yup, it actually said that. 'Diarrhea is not a plaything.'

I just cried with laughter. I wonder what the heck they did to elicit that comment. I want that disc now.

I miss Peter Steele. If there's a God and a heaven, I'm going to throw a massive fit at the reception desk.

'How dare you give my favorite singer an aortic aneurysm, I demand to speak to the manager!' complete with angular 'Karen' haircut

Butt nugget!, ha ha ha ha! That is hilarious.
Childish, yes, but who cares?

Butt nugget!, ha ha ha ha! That is hilarious.
Childish, yes, but who cares?
for me it was 'take those chocolate bars and put those imitations back on the shelf', I nearly peed my pants laughing

I came across this post while searching for information about death and funerals. Planning ahead for funerals is a thoughtful and considerate thing to do. It shows how much you care about your loved ones and want to leave a lasting impression.
During my search, I stumbled upon Headstones Hamilton, TX, which seems like an interesting resource. They offer various services and information related to funerals and memorialization. It's always helpful to have resources like this at hand, especially during difficult times.

Last edited:
I don't know what that refers to lol
Reference to the iconic pool scene in the great Bill Murray flick Caddyshack. If you haven't seen the movie, you should search for it if only for that one scene.

. . . and Bill's character's ongoing attempts to murder a ground hog are pretty hilarious as well.

Top Bottom