Video Irish Polka Clawhammer Style

Videos of yourself playing your ukulele (and anything else in addition), or of other ukulele players! General interest videos (pets, or whatever else you think is worth sharing) go in the General boards.
Wow another great performance, I look forward to seeing more of your playing. One thing I would say is " stop apologising for your playing" you've nothing to apologise for! most people on here would love to be at your level.

Wow another great performance, I look forward to seeing more of your playing. One thing I would say is " stop apologising for your playing" you've nothing to apologise for! most people on here would love to be at your level.

Thanks a lot again for checking and for your feedback, UkuERoll!

Yes next time I'll stop doing that, and try to be better.
Thanks again. Have a good day!

Really cool!

Any chance of a quick clip of one of the main themes with the shot focused on just your right hand?

Thanks a lot guys for checking! Really appreciate it.

I think I can do that TJ Uke. I'll post it here when I've done it.

Thankyou. I'm getting into clawhammer and I like your sound.

TJ Uke : Hi TJ, I'm sorry I can't record the video now, funny thing happenend, yesterday I decided to joined the "Healthy Bike Fest" instead of getting healthier I fell from my bike and dislocated my elbow. Doc said gotta takes a week or 2 till I fully recover, but I believe it'll be sooner than he thought (ha! who am I to outsmart a Doctor)

I'll make the video as soon as I recover!

Top Bottom