Is Anyone else Having problems with the response box in the PM section??

Stan, are you using your arrow keys to "go up with my cursor"? If you are, then check to see if you have any keyboard locks on (all caps, numbers, etc.). I'm not seeing any problems, but each computer, OS and browser "plays" with the forum slightly differently.

it keeps shifting up when I try to go up with my cursor..to anything..
It sounds a bit like a virus that my mother had on her computer a few years back. She called and said that every time she tried to click on a shortcut on her desktop, the icon would move away from her cursor. I thought it was a problem with her eyes and age but turned out to be a variant of the MAGISTR! virus.

I am no virus expert and don't know if this is really related to a virus but it is just a thought.

when I come back to the forum, I have to keep logging in. I didn't use to have to do that.

It was a bug in that version of the forum software. I upgraded it today, hopefully that fixed it. We're probably going to migrate to a different platform in 2012 as vbulletin is really starting to show its age.

@Huna,
I have the same problem, I have to log in twice. Guess I'm TWICE as good......................or bad?

It sounds a bit like a virus that my mother had on her computer a few years back. She called and said that every time she tried to click on a shortcut on her desktop, the icon would move away from her cursor. I thought it was a problem with her eyes and age but turned out to be a variant of the MAGISTR! virus.

I am no virus expert and don't know if this is really related to a virus but it is just a thought.
Mahalo Doug,
Cleaned my computer out and is still happening..shoots..

Top Bottom